Personal Information We Collect and How It Is Used: We may collect personally identifiable information from you such as your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and email address. We will collect this information when you actively give us the information, such as when you order, enter into any programs, purchase products, services, register to receive materials, such as a newsletter, or otherwise communicate with this website.
Service Providers: When you become a customer, purchase products or services, or use other features on the website, we may request that you provide financial information, such as account or credit card numbers. We will use your information to bill you for products and services and otherwise process your transactions. By making a purchase on the website, you consent to our sharing your information and financial information with our service providers and to such third parties as we determine is necessary to process your transactions. These third parties may include credit card companies and banking institutions used to process the transaction. We contractually prohibit these third parties from using your personal information for any other purpose. We may use third party contractors to help us operate our business and administer activities on our behalf, such as authorization of credit card transactions, and may share your personal information and financial information with these contractors for those limited purposes.
Online Shopping: At some websites described within our website, you can purchase products and services or register to receive materials, such as a newsletter. You can decide whether or not to use these sites or services at your own discretion.
Order Confirmation: If you order programs, services or products directly from us, we may share the personal information you provide on our confirmation page with a select group of third party marketing partners that offer similar products or services, such as, but not limited to, coaching and consulting services, work at home programs and any other programs in which we think you may have an interest. We only work with marketing partners that contractually agree to offer you the ability to opt-out of receiving future offers, and contractually agree not to share your information with others. Our third party marketing partners are separate from this website and we are not responsible for their content or offers. If you do not wish for your information to be shared with our marketing partners, please do not order our products, or contact us at the address below.
Responses to Email Inquiries: When you send email inquiries to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose and do not share the return email address with any third party. We may retain these emails for our records, only for use as a reference.
Newsletters: If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your email address to send the newsletter to you. We require that you opt-in, in order to receive our newsletter. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we may share the personal information you provide us with to a select group of third party marketing partners that offer similar products and/or services in which we believe you may have an interest. We only work with marketing partners that contractually agree to offer you the ability to opt-out of receiving future offers and contractually agree not to share your information with others. Our third party marketing partners are separate from this website and we are not responsible for their content or offers. If you do not wish for your information to be shared with our marketing partners, please do not order our products, or contact us at the address below.
Testimonials: If you submit a testimonial, you should be aware that any personal information you submit, such as your name, website, city and/or country of residence may be displayed on our website, where it could potentially be used by third parties to contact you or send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in a testimonial.
Legal: If this website or company is sold to, or merges with, another company, declares bankruptcy, or is otherwise transferred to another entity, some or all of the information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of the transfer of assets. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on this company ar website, to protect the company, website and our clients.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy: Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. This website is not intended for use by children. We will not knowingly collect any personal information submitted by visitors to the website who are under the age of 13.If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. The company encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated. Check out the FTC’s site http://www.ftc.gov for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
Our Commitment to Data Security: This website and our services have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized third parties from illegally obtaining this information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Links: This website may contain links to other sites, including, among others, those of advertisers, other third parties and companies whose trademarks may appear on the website. We are not responsible for the information collection practices or the content of the sites to which we link. While we have no information about the presence of such dangers on third party sites, you should take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
Community Functions: This website may make available to customers and/or clients chat rooms, forums, message boards, and other community functions. Remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information, financial information, or other information. Your use of any community functions is at your own risk.
Copyright © 1983 - 2012
Terms Of Service
Wow! You actually came to this page. Our lawyers made us include it and made us use a precious button on our home page to get you here. At first, we thought the lawyers were a real pain. But then we read the page. What a Netwakening! It’s really important stuff. We took the legalese the lawyers wrote and translated it into readable English. So be a smart net head and read the stuff on this page. It could prevent you from hearing from our lawyers, or worse yet, from really nasty people, like prosecutors.
Here’s the deal:
We run this site so that people like you (and other people you like) can use it for personal entertainment, information, education, communication, and cybergratification. So go ahead and browse around all you like. You can even download stuff from the site but only for noncommercial, personal use. If you do, though, don’t fool around with the copyright and other notices all over the stuff. They’re there for a really good reason. And don’t even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else uncool with any of the stuff, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we give you written permission. And it’s not likely we will.
If you visit our site, you’re also legally obligated to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or Charlotte, NC. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there’s no turning back — you are bound by the terms and conditions.
So here’s the scoop on our Top Ten Rules for Cybersurfers who hang out on our site:
1. For everyone’s sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say it’s not. So you can’t use the stuff except how we say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without our written permission. And like we said before, it’s not likely we’ll give you permission anyway. In fact, even if we wanted to, the lawyers are likely to veto any deal anyway. So it’s better you don’t even ask.
2. While we try to include accurate stuff on the site, we’re not promising you it’s accurate. In fact, we’re not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. So if you use stuff on the site, you’re using it at your own risk. Don’t call us if there’s a problem because we assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
3. We and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, the lawyers want you to know that our disclaimer includes "direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEIMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. " Ugh! What a mouthful from the mouthpieces. We put all of that in quotes because we couldn’t figure out any other way to say it that the lawyers would accept. But here’s the bottom line — we’re not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. We sure hope that doesn’t happen, but if it does, don’t call us.
4. If you don’t want the world to know something, don’t post in on the site in any bulletin board or anyplace else. That’s because anything you disclose to us is ours. That’s right — ours. So we can do anything we want with the stuff you post. We can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else. We can even send it to your mother (as soon as we find her address). Not only that, we can even use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post any way we want to, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post.
5. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone else’s property we’re using with their permission. No matter what, it’s definitely not your property. You or any of your net-friends can’t use it unless we said you could on this page or somewhere else on the site. And guess what — we won’t say yes. So be careful, Bunky, because unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
6. There are also a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either we own or we’re using with someone else’s permission. So don’t think you have any kind of license or right to use them, because you don’t and we’re not about to give you one. If you don’t leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our site, we’ll probably go ballistic, so will the companies that own the other trademarks, logos and service marks. That means that we’re likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others.
7. You’ll probably notice we’ve linked our site to lots of others. While that’s cool, it doesn’t mean we’ve looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see what’s going on. So don’t blame us if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go ahead and link, but remember, you’re doing it at your risk.
8. That brings us to what you do on our own site. While we occasionally listen in on chat groups, or look at the posting in our discussion groups or on our bulletin boards, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of those locations or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you might encounter when you visit such places on our site. And don’t be stupid by posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement types may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law — anywhere, anytime. While we certainly respect your privacy, we have no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask us who might have posted nasty stuff on our site.
9. Software that we use on this Site is protected by all sorts of patriotic U.S. laws. Because of that, you can’t download or send the software to anyone in the vacation travel spots of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country where United States has embargoed goods; or (get this) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, or the FBI’s Most Wanted Internet Creeps List (just kidding on the last one). As if that were not tough enough, if you live in or are a national of any of those lovely places, you’re not even supposed to be reading this page, so beat it!
the Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against the Company submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider: the Company
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: legal(at)accamarketing(dot)com, change (at) to @ and (dot) to . before sending your email.
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
the Company will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, the Company will remove it in a timely manner once notified.